Thank you for showing an interest in becoming a PSPA member. We welcome applications from all businesses worldwide that are involved with the photoluminescent industry whether you are:
- A pigment or material supplier
- A finished product supplier
- A photoluminescent specifer
- A expert in the field of photoluminescent
The application process is simple – just follow the Step by step guide below.
- Decide which type of membership you require. To review the benefits and types of membership available CLICK HERE and then click on “Back” icon at bottom right of the screen to return to this page.
- Familiarise yourself with the PSPA Constitution and Rules as you will be asked to agree to abide by these documents when you become a member. To review PSPA Constitution and Rules CLICK HERE and then click on “Back” icon at bottom right of the screen to return to this page.
- Fill in and submit your application form. CLICK HERE to view company and individual application forms and then “Back” icon at bottom right of the screen to return to this page.
- Send your subscription fee to the PSPA treasurer. To review PSPA payment terms and procedure CLICK HERE and then click “Back” icon at bottom right of the screen to return to this page.
- Your membership application will be considered at the next PSPA Management Meeting.
- If your application is successful, you will receive a welcome message which will confirm your invitation to the next Management Meeting and that your website account has been activated and is ready for use.
- If your application is unsuccessful, your subscription fee will be returned to you. The PSPA reserve the right to not have to disclose the reason for rejection of an applicant but may do so at their discretion.
- CONGRATULATIONS – if you have made it to Step 6 you are now a fully functioning PSPA member with all the benefits assigned to your category of membership and we look forward to meeting you soon!